Your podcast needs a smart positioning strategy to cut through the noise, attract attention, and build loyalty with members of your ideal audience. The clear and methodical process taught by Jerod Morris in this course will show you how to do it
The clear and methodical process taught by Jerod Morris in this course, which is based on his experience creating successful shows in crowded markets, will show you how to do it. And getting your positioning right is an essential step in running a show that drives meaningful results — for your audience and, ultimately, for yourself.
You will learn:
- What positioning is and why it matters
- The “big idea” that will help you crystallize your Unique Show Positioning (USP).
- How to decide what your show is going to be about
- What you can do to differentiate your show
- The steps you can take to display and double down on the unique elements of your show
And much more.
Each lesson includes a video with detailed slides and Jerod’s voiceover. You can download the slides and audio separately as well. Worksheets are also included, where applicable.
The comment sections are open for each lesson so that you can ask questions and get feedback — from Jerod and Jonny, and from other course members as well.
NO-RISK: We offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our courses. If you want a refund for any reason, just email us within the first 30 days.