If you’re struggling to build the audience you want, it may be time to shift some of the time you’re investing into your podcast’s content over to the marketing — because no matter how great your content is, you’ll never build an audience if the right people aren’t being exposed to your show.
In this episode, we provide you with seven proven tactics (plus three bonuses!) that will help you get more listeners.
Among the topics we discuss:
• The reality that most podcasters aren’t investing enough time in marketing their shows.
• Why you should never make value judgments about the quality of your content based on download numbers.
• The first place you should always start when it comes to finding new listeners: target people who already listen to podcasts!
• A few set-it-and-forget-it strategies that will pay off in the long run.
• Plus a few other strategies that will require a significant time investment, and that don’t scale, but that can deliver huge benefits over time.