Start Seeing the Results You Deserve With Our 7-Day Website Audit
Why is one of the most crucial aspects of a successful podcast the one that most often gets ignored?
Think about it. You worked tirelessly for hours over your website leading up to your launch, and now – besides uploading new episodes – it hardly crosses your mind.
Yet at the same time, it feels like it's not living up to what you had anticipated – rarely any visitors, just the odd new email subscriber, and a general lack of excitement and effectiveness.
What does this have to do with your podcast?
Everything. Your website is the hub of your show. It needs to be the place where your community finds you and begins their journey of going deeper into your brand and podcast.
To neglect your website is to stifle the results and impact your podcast has the potential to affect.
Our Podcast Website Audit and Action Plan has been specifically created to ensure you have a solid and effective platform for running your show and building your own loyal audience.
What Is a Website Audit and Action Plan?
Get Started Today
The Showrunner Team will perform a complete and concise audit of your website's user experience, conversion optimization, and speed.
This will include:
How Do These Podcast Audits Work?
The Showrunner Podcast Audits and Action Plans have been created specifically for companies and podcasters who need to drive meaningful results with a podcast-centered content strategy. Podcast producers who want results and an action plan in 7 days with NO ONGOING COSTS.
Here's What Happens When You Apply:
- We will analyze your existing podcast, website, and metrics and approve or deny your application. We will only work with you once we know we can confidently fulfill our promises to you. Should we decide we cannot fulfill our promises to you, we will politely decline your inquiry and provide you with a detailed list of the reasons we believe we are not a good fit.
Please note: If we decline your Audit request, you will never be charged a penny.
- We will provide you with a brief questionnaire to fill out. This will provide us with details on your current metrics and details to move forward.
- We will add you to our team Trello board. Trello is our go-to project management tool for running and managing our shows – you will get an insider's look behind the curtains.
- In 7 days, The Showrunner Team will deliver a clear, concise, and actionable plan. These documents (PDF and video) will walk you through our exact findings as well as a step-by-step Action Plan you can execute immediately.
If You Are Asking Yourself ...
- I get hardly any visitors to my site, am I doing something wrong?
- How do I get more people to join my email list?
- What should I send my email subscribers after they subscribe?
- I hear so much about SEO, where do I even start?
- What are the 5-pages every podcast website needs, and am I missing them?