Audit Your Existing Podcast Positioning in Just 7 Days
What do horses and beaches have to do with podcasting?
On the shelves since 1938, Old Spice was long associated with generations gone by. With sales plummeting, they needed to take a new approach.
In 2010, they launched The Old Spice Swagger campaign with a video featuring athlete Isaiah Mustafa riding a white horse on a beach – it became a viral sensation.
The product had not changed one bit, but their positioning had. And sales skyrocketed.
What does this have to do with your podcast?
When Old Spice failed to reach the audience they needed, they didn't change their product. They changed how people perceived it.
When your podcast fails to reach the audience you need, don't change your podcast. Instead, change the positioning.
What Is a Podcast Audit and Action Plan?
Get Started Today
The Showrunner Team will perform a complete and concise audit of your market, competition, and current positioning.
This will include:
How Do These Podcast Audits Work?
The Showrunner Podcast Audits and Action Plans have been created specifically for companies and podcasters who need to drive meaningful results with a podcast-centered content strategy. Podcast producers who want results and an action plan in 7 days with NO ONGOING COSTS.
Here's What Happens When You Apply:
- We will analyze your existing podcast, website, and metrics and approve or deny your application. We will only work with you once we know we can confidently fulfill our promises to you. Should we decide we cannot fulfill our promises to you, we will politely decline your inquiry and provide you with a detailed list of the reasons we believe we are not a good fit.Please note: If we decline your Audit request, you will never be charged a penny.
- We will provide you with a brief questionnaire to fill out. This will provide us with details on your current metrics and details to move forward.
- We will add you to our team Trello board. Trello is our go-to project management tool for running and managing our shows – you will get an insider's look behind the curtains.
- In 7 days, The Showrunner Team will deliver a clear, concise, and actionable plan. These documents (PDF and video) will walk you through our exact findings as well as a step-by-step Action Plan you can execute immediately.
If You Are Asking Yourself ...
- I put a ton of work into making my podcast really good, how come I can't get listeners?
- Should I cancel my existing podcast and start over with a new show?
- How do I identify who my ideal audience should be? And what questions should I ask myself to find this out?
- How do I craft a value proposition for my podcast?
- What do you mean by, my podcast needs to fill a gap in the marketplace?
- What research do I need to do on my competition?