This week talk about launching your show — specifically, launching when you don’t have an established audience already.
What are some of the most important steps that you should take — and not take — during the first few weeks after your episodes go live, so that you can generate excitement, get some listeners and subscribers, and build positive momentum for the future?
Among the topics we discuss:
• Why having the right mindset, and realistic expectations, is so important.
• How to approach your launch like … a tropical vacation? (Yes.)
• The importance of having a home base for your show.
• What to consider when submitting your shows to the many different podcast directories.
• Why you need to “transfer enthusiasm” rather than just tell people about your new show.
• The value of thinking small.
• Why you need to maximize every marketing drop out of every episode (and one way in particular that you can’t forget about).
• The power of getting offline when promoting your new podcast.