This week we talk about how you can move beyond just connecting with your listeners through your content.
We lay out the step-by-step process you have to go through to actually to build a community that transcends your content, and the benefits that you, as the showrunner, reap when you do.
Among the topics we discuss:
• Why you can’t skip steps in this process.
• The foundational power of the one-to-one connection between host and listener, and how to both provide and seek opportunities to connect.
• The difference between congregation and community, and some ideas for providing opportunities for congregation.
• What “community” really means when it comes to a podcast audience, and how you can facilitate its growth and development.
• The benefits you receive as a showrunner for investing in the long-term process of developing connection, congregation, and community.
We also shine the Showrunner Spotlight on Chris Stanley, the founder of IA Path (http://iapath.com/) and the host of the Independent Adjuster podcast.
Subscribe to The Showrunner
If you find this episode useful, you should also check out these recent episodes: