This week we are going to walk you through a simple process that will help you … change the world. Seriously.
Because the only way to change the world is through ideas, but it will never happen with subpar, under-developed ideas, or without knowing how to give your ideas a real opportunity to spread.
While we certainly don’t know all the secrets to how ideas spread, but we do understand how to help you give your best ideas a chance. And we’re going to talk about it this week.
Among the topics we discuss:
• How to capture your ideas, and then filter out the ones worth pursuing further
• The benefits of exposing your ideas and then observing the feedback
• The importance of expanding where you publish
• The consequential difference between repurposing and republishing
• Why you need to systematize your process for repurposing and explore new channels for publishing
Subscribe to The Showrunner
If you find this episode useful, you should also check out these recent episodes:
And here is the link to the Copyblogger article referenced in the episode: Quality Over Quantity: Repurpose Your Best Ideas and Distribute Them Far and Wide.