If you have ever tried to host a remote 2-on-1 interview, then you are almost surely aware of the landmines laying in wait all over the place.
From disorganization to verbal car crashes and more, remote 2-on-1 interviews can be fraught with issues if you don’t have a solid strategy for executing them.
This week we use a question from our Showrunner Course Facebook group as the inspiration for an entire episode highlighting three of the biggest potential problems and give you strategies for overcoming them.
Among the topics we discuss:
• Common problems for any type of interview
• Questions you need to answer to avoid being disorganized with your co-host
• How to communicate during the interview so you avoid verbal car crashes
• Why maintaining flexibility is still possible and important, even though you’re planning so much out
• The importance of making sure your ego gets out of the way
We also shine the Showrunner Spotlight on Julie Duffy Dillon and her show Love Food: http://www.juliedillonrd.com/
Subscribe to The Showrunner
If you find this episode useful, you should also check out these recent episodes: