Our series on reassessment continues, this time with a discussion about audio production. And we have a special guest here to lend his expertise: Toby Lyles from TwentyFourSound.
Among the questions we ask Toby:
- When you are talking to new podcasters who don’t have a ton of experience creating quality audio, what basic tools do you suggest they start out with?
- What is the biggest mistake you see podcasters make when it comes to getting quality sound?
- Once a person is comfortable with the basics, what are some next steps they can take to improve quality, improve efficiency, or both?
And many more, including a few that we definitely didn’t plan on. But hey — sometimes conversations just go in their own directions.
If you find this episode useful, you should also check out these two recent episodes in our series on reassessing your podcast, plus another we did on podcast production:
-  Why You Should Podcast
-  Is Your Podcast Positioning On Point
-  Professional Podcasting Tips for Pristine Production (and Hosting Hacks)